Famous quotes about life lesson, happiness, friendship, love and hope of the day

Short Love Quotes For Couples

Short Love Quotes For Couples

Love is a sweet melody sung by two.
- Sir Summany

Love means never having to say you're sorry.
- Love Story

I dream of picnics and kisses under a summer sky and i dream of never ever saying goodbye.
- Sir Fitzmore Peters

I dream of picnics and kisses under a summer sky and i dream of never ever saying goodbye.
- Sir Fitzmore Peters

If you feel love is music just play it.
- Sagi Asif

Its funny how time flies by. We met, we dated, got engaged and now are getting married. Its so fast.
- Tam Ross

A boat needs the river to keep floating and I need you for my heart to keep beating.
- Marjorie Jacobs

I love you. I know, that only happens in movies, but I do really love you.
- Movie Dialogue

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, LOVE gives us a fairy tale.
- Anonymous

Out of all the things that I do all day, telling you that I love you is the sweetest thing I do. It is my favorite part of the day because you deserve all the love I can give.
- Nathan Tweed

A heart that loves is always young.
- Greek Proverb

Short Love Quotes For Couples Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment